If you believe that a creator on Starflow is infringing on your copyright, please fill out a Copyright Infringement Claim or you can send a DMCA takedown notice to firstname.lastname@example.org to have the content removed. This notice must comply with the requirements of section 512(c)(3)(A) of the DMCA.
Here is our suggested template to use when submitted a DMCA takedown notice:
- This personal information:-Your name-Your address-Your telephone number-Your email address
- Identify the original copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed. If multiple works are being infringed, then please list all of the original works applicable.
- Identify the infringing content. Include the URL of the creator’s profile, as well as any other relevant URLs or information necessary to identify the location of the infringing content.
- This statement:"I have a good faith belief that the material I am reporting is not authorized by the copyright owner, an agent of the owner, or the law. The information in this notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am authorized on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please note: The DMCA, as a legal document, does require that you provide personal information. It is standard for websites to post such legal documents online. This is like posting a summons or subpoena on a door. As a result your personal information may be publicly shared in this process.